Who We Are
Super Affiliate Program
Terms and Conditions
ABNB cryptocurrency is a modern digitalized, technology cryptocurrency coin. ABNB Coin is developed by SSNVV (EL Salvador) Group which corporate office is located in japan.
Which have experience in the development of 3 Coins out of the top 10 cryptocurrencies. We are a Dedicated Strong Professional Management Team that works on Strong Unique and Extraordinary Ideas which have the potential to change the direction of the World’s Economy.
ABNB Coin is the next step of the evolution of currency ABNB coin is the result of efforts made continuously for 3 years.
To Set a new and different trend in the cryptocurrency market with the advanced feature of buying and burning technology. ABNB price is going to hit a high price target in all cryptocurrency markets in a very short period. ABNB will be the first-ever coin that will be utilized in many fields related to our social life. Over and all our mission is to serve and financially upliftment of each and every social being throughout the universe.
We pledge to give maximum profit to maximum numbers of people throughout the world, instead of some big whales of the cryptocurrency market. ABNB platform promises to gove fastest price growth in a very short time as well as continuous price-growth for a long time, with the help of a unique and extraordinary lifetime free app promotion strategy. Due to some advanced strategies, ABNB will hike a lot in a very short period of time.
WHO WE ARE
ABNB coin is known as Indo – Japan crypto coin because out of 30 members team which was engaged in the development of ABNB coin,10 members were from India and 12 members was from Japan moreover the head of the team MR. S. Walter’s ancestors were also from India and on another hand co-founder of ABNB coin MR. Atsushi is from Japan that is why the ABNB coin is given the name Indo Japan coin.
1. REAL ALL-PURPOSE UTILITY:- Till date, one of its utility has been told in the history of cryptocurrency, but it has generally been seen that coin is not used for that purpose, for the first time with this coin you will be able to buy everything in reality that your fiat.
2. BURNING ALGORITHM:- For the first time in Advance Cryptocurrency ABNB with very less supply as well as the algorithm of high ratio burning on every transaction also works, the number of coins is reduced by less than half in every two transactions.
3. BUYING & TRYING MECHANISM:- In ABNB, the person who puts coin BUY REQUEST a day before, only that person will get a certain number of coins. This number will be determined on the basis of a fixed daily supply and number of requests.
4. ADVANCE APP PROMOTION STRATEGY:- There are hundreds of daily airdrops coming in the market nowadays, in which 99% assure to give good profit in future. In this also 90 percent Fake Airdrops are there. Where false dreams are shown. In ABNB, not only lakhs of crores of rupees, you can benefit from free app promotion, that too for life.
5. LIFE LONG HIGH PROFITABLE AFFILIATE PROGRAM:– In the history of cryptocurrency till date, all the genuine cryptocurrency that has come, there has never been any affiliate program or there have been affiliate programs giving very little profit in very little cryptocurrency. These affiliate programs run only for the first few days, then they stop permanently.
6. LIMITED SUPPLY:- Nowadays all the new crypto coins are coming into the market, the total supply is not only in crores but also in billions in which millions and crores of coins are distributed in Airdrop. The total supply in ABNB is 2 crore 10 lakhs which will come in the market in the coming 30 years i.e. the daily supply will be very nominal.
If you refer paid members, then you will get affiliate benefits according to the following slabs:
If you are an affiliator then your affiliate slab will be calculated to the below formula:
Total Buy + Affiliate Earning + Price Hike = Affiliate Slab
ABNB COIN RATE
PRICE PREDICTIONS FROM 18/9/21 TO 16/11/21
SUPER AFFILIATE PROGRAM
If you help your direct affiliate to build their team, then you will get super affiliate benefits according to the following slabs:
If you are an affiliator then your affiliate slab will be calculated to the below formula:
Total Buy + Affiliate Earning + Price Hike = Super Affiliate Slab
PRIVACY AND POLICY
ABNB Privacy Statement
What Information We Collect and How We Use It
The information that we collect on our website comes under two general categories
- Personally Identifiable Information
- Aggregate Information
1. Personally Identifiable Information
This refers to information that lets us know who you are or things specifically about you
You can browse our website without sharing any Personal Identifiable Information. If you want to register with us as a distributor or place an order, you may voluntarily provide your Personal Identifiable Information (name, address, email address, or telephone number) to be shared with an ABNB Life distributor for the purpose of assisting you with registration and order placement. We might also maintain a record of your contact information to help us provide better services in case you contact us again.
B. Surveys and Promotions
You may voluntarily provide Personal Identifiable Information to participate in occasional surveys, user polls, or to answer questionnaires. This information is used by us to better our products and services. We may also use this information to provide you with marketing and promotional material. If you do not wish to receive any such material, you can adjust the setting for the same through a link provided in the email communication or send us an email.
2. Aggregate Information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. It is your sole responsibility to safeguard the password created for your online account. In case you suspect that your password has been compromised, ABNB Life soon as possible. Since your Distributor ID and account password are specific to you, you take full responsibility for any and all activity conducted on our site with your ID and password.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. They also help online retailers to keep track of a user’s electronic shopping cart before completing a purchase. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. We have to use cookie-based authentication to identify you as a registered distributor or send cookies to your computer to support personalized features on our websites like your country and language codes as well as shopping and browsing functions. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Use of Third-Party Media and Research Companies
We may use third-party media and research companies to place ads for us on websites of other parties. Our site may also run third-party ads for specific Merchants and Service Partners with whom we link.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Changes To This Statement
Controlling your Personally Identifiable Information
We try our best to ensure that the Personally Identifiable Information we collect on our site is current, accurate, and complete. You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your Personally Identifiable Information in the following ways:
Intellectual Property and Use of content on the ABNB Life Website
ABNB Life Retails Website and the content on the same are protected by intellectual property rights, including copyrights, trade names, and trademarks, including the name ‘ABNB Life’ and the ABNB Life logo, and are owned by ABNB Life or used by ABNB Life under a license or with permission from the owner of such rights. The content protected by such intellectual property rights includes the design, layout, look, appearance, visuals, photographs, images, articles, stories, and other content on the ABNB Life Website.
The content on the ABNB Life website may only be reproduced, distributed, published or otherwise used only after the prior written consent of ABNB Life.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Website: ABNB Life is the company that owns and operates the network of sites, which includes this site. The complete list of sites comprising our network can be seen here. This website, its agents, owners, operators, and employees are referred to collectively herein as “Website”.
Website Content: Any information and/or data published at the website is website content. This may include, but is not limited to, its design, layout, text, images, graphics, video, web pages, hyperlinks, data posted by registered or unregistered users, trade leads, buy leads, trade offers, advertisements, etc. It may be the website’s content or content posted by third parties.
Third party content: All the content provided or submitted by users and/or contributed by anonymous users or paid content providers at our website is termed as Third Party Content. This includes, but is not limited to, Company name, address, contact details, company profile information, trade leads, buy leads, catalogs, inquiries, paid write-ups.
Visitors: Persons who visit or view this website, whether intentionally or unintentionally, whether solicited or unsolicited, are described herein as “Visitors”.
Subscribers: Subscribers to lists or Newsletters are referred to herein as “Subscribers”.
Registered Members: Registration means that the Visitor takes active, positive steps to communicate information to this website. Visitors or companies who voluntarily create their profile at this website having their unique LOGIN are termed as Registered Members.
Paid Members: Registered Members whose payment is accepted by this website are termed as Paid Members. Merely paying at our website is not enough; if this website doesn’t accept the payment, a registered member can’t be termed as Paid Member. After the expiry of the term of subscription, a paid member becomes a Registered Member, if he does not renew his membership.
Services: Any service or subscription offered or provided by this website, right to view or visit provided by this website are collectively termed as Services.
Users: Registered Members, Paid Members, and Visitors are collectively referred to as “User” and/or “Users”. It also includes the business entities that can enter into a contract.
Agreement: This Term of Use will be referred to as “Agreement”.
1. This website is a just a web-based platform whereby users interact with each other at or through the website. Website has no direct or indirect role to play between different users or their terms and conditions of any negotiation/ sales/ purchase/ dealings.
2. This agreement does not create any form of partnership, joint venture, agency, franchiser-franchisee, employer-employee and/or buyer-seller relationship between any user and the website.
3. The headings given in this agreement are for the purpose of reference only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section.
3. Parties to the Terms of Agreement
This agreement is intended to cover all users to this website, all subscribers to lists or newsletters whether paid or unpaid, or affiliates whether paid or unpaid.
4. User Eligibility
1. Only those Users who have attained the age of entering into a legal contract with others are allowed to visit and use this website. By using this website, it is assumed that a user is competent to form a legally binding contract under the applicable laws of his native country.
2. This website reserves right to deny access to any user for any reason. Further, this website can grant differential access with different rights to different users.
2. If any provision of this agreement is in conflict with any specific provision of other written agreement by this website with any user, then the provisions of the said other agreement will override the provisions of this agreement and the remaining provisions of this agreement will remain valid and enforceable.
6. Posting Information on Website
1. Users agree, as a condition of viewing, that any information relating thereto will be publicly available at the website for viewing by anyone who visits or uses the Website. Any information submitted by the User shall become the exclusive property of the Website and may be used, without further permission, for commercial use without additional consideration of any kind. User agrees to only communicate that information to the Website, which it wishes to forever allow the Website to use in any manner as it sees fit, whether publicly or otherwise. Users cannot claim any rights including copyrights on such information.
2. All Users hereby warrant and agree that information submitted to this website will not:
3. Violate any applicable law, statute, or regulation;
4. Contain fraudulent information or make fraudulent offers;
5. Be part of a scheme to defraud other Users of the website or for any other unlawful purpose;
6. Be defamatory, libelous, unlawfully threatening, or unlawfully harassing;
7. Be obscene or contain or infer any pornography or sex-related merchandising or any other content or otherwise promotes sexually explicit materials or is otherwise harmful to minors;
8. Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
9. Contain any material that constitutes unauthorized advertising or harassment (including but not limited to spamming), invades anyone’s privacy, or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law or regulation;
10. Solicit business from any User in connection with a commercial activity that competes with this website;
11. Contain any computer viruses or other destructive devices and codes that have the effect of damaging, interfering with, intercepting, or expropriating any software or hardware system, data, or personal information;
12. Link directly or indirectly to or include descriptions of goods or services that are prohibited under the prevailing law; or
13. Otherwise, create any liability for this website or its affiliates.
14. All Users are hereby prohibited from submitting the information to other users, which is not related to such recipient users. This includes, but is not limited to posting un-related inquiries, trade offers, communication.
15. Any information submitted by a user that violates this agreement may result in action against the said user, which includes but is not limited to, removing the user from the database, blocking his communications, termination of services.
7. Information Published on the Website
1. The website disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy of the content of this website. Users assume all the risk of viewing, reading, using, or relying upon this information. Users have no right to rely on any information contained herein as accurate. The website makes no such warranty.
2. This site reserves the right not to publish any information submitted by users at its sole discretion and users can’t claim the right to get the information published at this website.
3. This website reserves the right to remove any material displayed on the website which it believes is unlawful violates this Agreement or is otherwise found inappropriate in its opinion.
8. Accessing Information from the Website
1. Users agree that the data on this website can be used for finding interested counter-parties only and they have no right to use the information published at this website in a commercial manner; they have no right to broadcast it, copy it, save it, print it, sell it, or publish any portions of the content of this website.
2. Users hereby warrant and agree that information from this website will not be used to solicit business in connection with a commercial activity that competes with this website.
3. The website and its contents are owned or licensed by the website. Material contained on the website must be presumed to be proprietary and copyrighted. Users have no rights whatsoever in the site content. Use of website content for any reason is unlawful unless it is done with express contract or permission of the website.
4. The website can modify the level of access granted to the users, whether paid or free, for any content on the website, without prior notice.
5. This website reserves the right to terminate access and remove the user from its database if a user is found to be indulged in any activity that is detrimental to the interests of this website, which includes but is not limited to, fraudulent or automated access of database and/or content, accessing data from the website which is not related to user’s business profile.
6. Users are categorically prohibited from systematic or automated retrieval of the content of the website to create or compile, a collection, database, or directory (whether manually or through automated devices, robots or spiders).
9. Repeated Similar Postings
1. Posting of similar or repetitive data by user, manually or through automated means, which includes but is not limited to, company profile, buy requirements, trade leads, other offers at this website may be removed at the sole discretion of this website, without any intimation to the user.
2. The user who uses this website for the purpose of SPAM messages and information to other users may be removed from our database, without any intimation to the user.
10. Transactions between Users
1. Users are hereby made aware that there may be risks of dealing with people acting under false pretenses on this website. Users are advised and encouraged to take due precautions while dealing with other users of the website.
2. The users acknowledge the risks of purchase and sale transactions when using the Site to conduct transactions, and that they fully assume the risks of liability or harm of any kind in connection with such transactions. Such risks shall include but are not limited to, misrepresentation of products and services, fraudulent schemes, unsatisfactory quality, failure to meet specifications, defective or dangerous products, unlawful products, delay or default in delivery or payment, cost miscalculations, breach of warranty, breach of contract and transportation accidents.
1. By providing information to this website that forms the basis of communication with users, such as an email address, users waive all rights to file complaints concerning unsolicited email or Spam from this website since, by providing such information, the user agrees to receive communication from this website.
2. By providing information to this website, user also agree to receive communication and/or offers from other users through this website.
3. User has the right to notify the website that he no longer wish to receive solicitations or information from the website or its other users and his name will be removed from the general solicitation database, which means he will be UNSUBSCRIBED from this site’s general solicitation database.
4. When a user notifies this website about his desire to UNSUBSCRIBE from general solicitation database, this website will take step to remove such user from its database within 7 (Seven) working days and all correspondence from this website will be stopped within 15 (Fifteen) working days of receipt of the notification from such user.
5. Unsubscribing from the general solicitation database will result in complete cessation of services from this site, which includes but is not limited to, getting buy leads, intimation about services, communication from this site and other users.
13. Fraudulent Activities
1. This website has a zero-tolerance policy for fraudsters and scammers. As such, if it comes to the notice of this website that a user is running fraudulent schemes or harvesting email addresses of other users and/or members to send spam into their mailboxes, such user’s account will be immediately suspended and no refund will be issued for unused portions the membership under any circumstances whatsoever.
2. This website also has a zero-tolerance policy towards users/people who use the chat facility provided at this website to provoke other members or use obscenities in their communication. As such, if it comes to the notice of this website that a user is abusing other users and/or members or making sexual innuendos against others, the offending user’s account will be immediately suspended and no refund will be issued for unused portions of the membership under any circumstances whatsoever.
14. Special note on 419 / Lottery / Advance Fee / Sample scams
1. This website endeavors to block access to users/individuals who indulge in the above-mentioned activities by relying on intelligence gathered from third-party service providers who are experts on Internet security. Therefore, access to this website is blocked to regions of the world where this kind of fraud originates most of the time. The list of blocked IP addresses is dynamic and changes from time to time. Therefore, if a user/member encounters a “403- Forbidden and access is denied” error message, it means that the IP address from which his connection is originating has been designated as high risk by our security partner, and his access is “temporarily” blocked. Users/Members are advised to check their access to the site before making any payment towards premium membership at this website.
2. Additionally, if such a perpetrator of fraud is found to be active on this site, this site will immediately ban such a user from using the services offered as a part of membership.
3. This website does not assume any responsibility or liability for any loss or damage caused to the users and/or members by any such fake individual posing as a buyer or supplier.
15. Delivery Policy
On activation of subscription or membership, all the services by this website are started online. Thus the delivery of the services by this website is completely online. A user, subscriber, or member can start using all the services provided by this website instantly on activation of membership. This site is delivering its services to its clients through online mediums like the Internet and email only.
16. Refund and Cancellation Policy
1. This Website has a 60-day no-questions-asked “Refund Policy”, for cases where a Paid Member is not satisfied with the services provided and files a written request for refund. This policy, however, applies ONLY to instances where account up-gradation charges were paid using Credit Card, Debit Card, or PayPal. Payments made using cheques, Demand Drafts, Wire Transfers are not eligible for a refund under this policy.
This website is engaged in an online-information business. The services referenced herein are delivered online only. The website assumes that on activation of membership, the entire amount of subscription charges or membership fee is consumed; though the website is assumed to provide service to the User for the period of contract. User expressly understands and accepts that once membership is activated, the user has started using services offered by this website, and money paid for such services cannot be claimed as a refund unless such a claim is made within 60 days from the start date of paid membership and provided that the user had paid the subscription fees using Credit Card, Debit Card or PayPal.
Before the membership is activated by this website, the user or subscriber can claim cancellation and refund in the following ways only:
(a) For credit card transactions, the user or subscriber can email this website his intention for cancellation of his membership or paid subscription. On receipt of such cancellation request, this website will cancel the transaction and such transaction will not be charged to the credit card holder. In case the transaction has already been authorized, this website will refund the amount authorized by such transaction within 7 working days of receipt of request for cancellation of paid subscription. Credit card payment gateways may take their own additional time depending upon their internal procedures to credit such amount to the credit card holder.
(b) For cheque / demand draft payments, this website will refund the instrument to the user or subscriber if this website gets the request to cancel the transaction, before it is deposited to the bank account. If the instrument is deposited in the bank account, then this website will send the refund cheque within 7 working days of getting the credit of the said instrument in the bank account. Such refund cheque will be sent by registered post/airmail to the drawer of the instrument.
(c) For foreign currency wire transfers, the user or subscriber can initiate the “Recall” request through his banking channel. On getting the request for “Recall of money”, this website will approve the transaction reversal within 7 working days of getting such request from its bank.
Limitation of Liability
(a) THE FEATURES AND SERVICES ON THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, AND THIS WEBSITE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF CONDITION, QUALITY, DURABILITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, CONDITIONS, UNDERTAKINGS, AND TERMS ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED.
(b) THIS WEBSITE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE VALIDITY, ACCURACY, CORRECTNESS, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, STABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR CURRENTNESS OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE.
(c) The website assumes no responsibility for damage to the computers or software of the user or any person the user subsequently communicates with from corrupting code or data that is inadvertently passed to the user’s computer. Again, the user views and interacts with this site, or banners or pop-ups or advertisements displayed thereon, at his own risk.
(d) User downloads information from this site at this own risk. Website makes no warranty that downloads are free of corrupting computer codes, including, but not limited to, viruses and worms.
(e) By viewing, using, or interacting in any manner with this site, including banners, advertising, or pop-ups, downloads, and as a condition of the website to allow his lawful viewing, User forever waives all right to claims of damage of any and all description based on any causal factor resulting in any possible harm, no matter how heinous or extensive, whether physical or emotional, foreseeable or unforeseeable, whether personal or business in nature.
(f) User waives all right to claims of damage if, for any reason, this site is not working temporarily, and showing errors, which includes but is not limited to, “Site Not Working”, “Portions Not Available”, “Database Error”, etc.
(g) User warrants an understanding, as required consideration, that this website disclaims all liability resulting from the use or installation or reliance upon its services for any reason. User understands that THIS WEBSITE disclaims liability for any information contained in sales or promotional materials of its users or the product itself that is unintentionally misleading or incorrect that might cause damage to the User. User expressly agrees that no matter what may happen because of his or her use of the services of this website, or no matter what damage may be allegedly or actually caused by the use of this website, or no matter the harm or damage that may result directly or indirectly from the use of this website, for any reason whatsoever, that the absolute maximum extent of THIS SITE’S liability shall be an amount no greater than Rs. 500/-
Specific Disclaimers as to ‘Results Claims’, ‘Income Claims’, or ‘Earnings Claims’ in Sales and Promotional Materials or Success Stories
(a) If claims about results from using this service or if claims about income or earnings resulting from the use of this service are made (like success stories, happy customers, etc.), such claims are true for the persons who made the claims, including claims made by this website about its own experience. However, the User cannot simply rely on these statements as being duplicable by User because many factors affect results, including just dumb luck. Nothing promoted on this website should be construed as a ‘Get rich quick scheme. The income and earnings statements, if any, tend to reflect the more successful cases and the User should not construe this as being the ‘average’ or usual success story.
(b) If the user is subscribing to the paid membership or service that claims to produce specific benefits or results or that otherwise involves a recurring fee, the User has a right to terminate the membership or service upon notice to this website. As explained under the REFUND POLICY clause, in such a case, no money will be refunded to the User.
User agrees that in the event he causes the damage of any nature, which the Website is required to pay for, the User, as a condition of viewing, promises to reimburse the Website for all.
Intellectual Property rights
(a) ABNB Life is the sole owner or lawful licensee of all the rights to the website and its content. The website content embodies trade secrets and intellectual property rights protected under worldwide copyright and other laws. All title, ownership, and intellectual property rights in the website and its content shall remain with ABNB Life, its affiliates, or licensor’s of ABNB Life’s content, as the case may be.
(b) All rights, not otherwise claimed under this agreement, are hereby reserved. The information contained in this website is intended, solely to provide general information for the personal use of the reader, who accepts full responsibility for its use.
(c) All content on this website is the copyright of ABNB Life except the third-party content and link to the third-party website on our website.
This Agreement cannot be modified in any manner between the Paid Members and this website unless modifications are made in writing signed by both parties. However, the website may modify this Agreement at any time for other users without notice to the instant user.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
If any matter concerning this agreement shall be brought before a court of law, the user agrees to that the sole and proper jurisdiction be the state of Rajasthan, India. User agrees that the applicable law to be applied shall, in all cases, be that of the state Rajasthan, India.
Friends, this is today’s post. I hope you understand everything about this project. If you liked our post today, let us know in the comment box.
If you have any problems please let us know and our team will try its best to solve your problem and if you like our post please share it with your friends so that they can get complete information about this project.
If you want to get more information through our post, you can tell us, we will try to write more about such posts and like and share our post.
Friends, if you want to get the latest updates on our website, subscribe to our free MLM notifications so that you can stay up to date with our upcoming new posts and friends we will see you again.